background

Monday, August 27, 2018

Awwww....Monday is here again!

I am not a fan of Monday.  Mainly because it means leaving my collies and going back to work.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I wish one of my collies could come with me!  But here we are another Monday, but to make your Monday a little sweeter, we are joining the "Awwww" Monday bloghop.  It's a hop designed to make you smile and say....Awwwww!  It's hosted by Comedy Plus and this is our first time joining.


This picture is from when Ryder was just a puppy, looks like he shares my feelings about Mondays!

11 comments:

  1. Awww, he shares how we all feel about Mondays. Well if we have to work that is.

    Have a woof woof Awww Monday, Ryder. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like an adorable puppy, but his eyes look as if he has been around for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Awwwww! Happy Monday! I got to keep my person this Monday! We are on something called holiday! Maybe you'll have this soon too, and you can keep your person on a Monday??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Mondays off so for me Tuesdays are the new Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, so cute! Mondays are no fun, but puppy photos make it a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello collies its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay yes it luks like ryder is also not a fan of mondays!!! of korse i am pritty shoor that no wun is!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete