I and Love and You Jerky treats come in multiple flavors, and our friends at Chewy.com sent us a three pack, so we could try them all! I loved this idea, because for those with picky eaters, they can try a couple varieties to find which one their finicky friend will love best. Now, it's no secret that the collies are not choosy, they love most varieties of dog treats. But I was curious, would they show a preference for one of these flavors of jerky treats?
They loved them all! I could not discern if they found one variety more tasty than the others, they seemed to find them all to be drool-worthy! Check out the ingredient list, and key benefits:
- With three recipes made with real meat as the first ingredient, including beef, lamb, chicken, duck, and salmon.
- Tender and chewy treats are perfectly bite-sized so they’re great for dogs of all sizes
- Perfect for training or anytime your pal deserves a tasty, high-protein, all-natural treat.
- Made with premium, handpicked ingredients like New Zealand lamb and North American beef.
- Lovingly made in the USA with never any fillers, grains, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Chicken + Salmon: Chicken, Salmon, Glycerin, Brown Sugar, Salt, Natural Mesquite Smoke Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
Chicken + Duck: Chicken, Duck, Glycerin, Brown Sugar, Salt, Natural Maple Smoke Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
Beef + Lamb: Beef, Lamb, Glycerin, Brown Sugar, Salt, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
Our friends at Chewy.com sent us these treats in exchange for an honest review, we were not reimbursed for this post. The collies really did love them, and they were the perfect size for training or for taking into the ring at dog shows. I think they will make a yummy Christmas gift for any dog, no matter if they are big or small. You can order yours, by clicking here!