This month our good friends at Chewy.com
sent us something that had the collies drooling! They sent us Zignature Lamb Limited Ingredient canned dog food
! The collies always enjoy doing product reviews for Chewy.com
, but the way to their hearts is definitely canned food, so they are very excited! I love that we get to try new products, and get to share info about those products with our readers, they love that they get yummy canned food to try!
Zignature Limited ingredient canned food
is a great option for many dogs with food allergies, as it is grain free, contains limited ingredients, and contains no chicken, corn, potatoes or soy. Zignature just provides healthy food, which helps your dogs thrive. It gives them the nutrition they need for hiking and playing, or competing at their favorite dog sport!
check out the Key Benefits:
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Lamb from the farmlands of New Zealand.
- A staple source of complete protein, Lamb provides Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Manganese, and is rich in Vitamin A and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Copper, and Selenium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
I was pretty happy when I read the ingredient list too!
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Peas, Carrots, Chickpeas, Lamb Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Lamb is actually the main protein in our kibble, so I knew this wasn't going to upset their stomachs. But Zignature has other varieties, if your dog cannot tolerate lamb. They also offer their limited ingredient canned food in turkey, kangaroo, duck, pork, venison, salmon, goat, guinea fowl, and many others! You can find all their varieties right on Chewy.com
by clicking here!
I also love how adding Zignature canned dog food to the collies' dinners gives them some extra flavor to their food. The collies always enjoy finding something new in their bowls!
The collies and I all agree, this is a great food, and it's a great way to treat your best friend to a tasty dinner! And looking at their sweet faces, and all the love and joy they bring into my life, I think they are worth it!
Chewy.com sent us this canned food in exchange for our honest review. We were not paid for this or any review featured here on the collie blog.