|Scarlett likes to take a break during our Therapy visits, and I like to reward her for being so sweet to the residents!|
These treats are called Boo Bars Mummy Morsels, and they are the perfect reward for your furry goblin. We took them with us on Therapy Dog visits, and we took them with us while we were out shopping for the perfect pumpkin!
|Ryder is trying to decide on just the right pumpkin, good thing we brought snacks, this could take a while!|
- Healthy, oven-baked snacks in jack o' lantern, ghost, and bat shapes, so your pup can get into the Halloween spirit!
- Natural treats, with added vitamins and minerals, don’t contain corn, wheat, soy or by-product meals.
- A howling good bite with wholesome and nutritious ingredients like pumpkin, carrots, barley, oatmeal, flaxseed and cinnamon.
- Crunchy, tasty biscuit for dogs of all breeds and ages made from an original and delicious recipe.
- Limited-edition festive treats made in the USA without artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
|Sophie is waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive, I wonder if she will share her cookies with him?|
Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement
|And these cookies are perfect for practicing "leave it!"|
I love seeing healthy ingredients like oatmeal, carrots and pumpkin in the treats we give our little tricksters! And you can smell the cinnamon when you open the package! They come in these adorable, spooky little shapes, to help get you in a Halloween mood!
|"Ok Mom, can we have our cookies now?"|
Blue Buffalo Boo Bars, Mummy Morsels, in exchange for our honest review. We were not paid for this review, or any review on the collie blog.