background

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wordless Wednesday? In celebration of sunshine...Kori

“NOT UNTIL I MET YOU

Not until I felt your sunshine,
Did I realize that I had been in the shade.
Not until I saw all your colors,
Did I realize that mine had faded.
Not until I heard your dreams,
Did I realize that I was still sleeping.
And not until I experienced my life with you,
Did I realize that I was barely
Breathing.” 
― Suzy Kassem

Kori,my sunshine girsl


“She was like the sun, 
She knew her place in the world - 
She would shine again regardless 
of all the storms and changeable weather 
She wouldn't adjust her purpose 
for things that pass.” 
― Nikki Rowe

9 comments:

  1. No truer words were ever written!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. like a professional model ..lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY GURL! OMD, that looks pawsome! I would loves to sunbathe next to you...then we can check out all the ManDogs walkin' on the beach.....☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tribute
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kori is so beautiful enjoying the lovely beach! Wonderful poems, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally - the sun! Doesn't it feel so good! What beautiful poems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely poems. Sometimes they just speak to us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you found the bestest words to describe this beautiful pup.... thag is a wonderful way to say I love you...

    ReplyDelete