|Abby, our senior girl, deserves to be spoiled in every way possible!
|Look at Scarlett's happy face!
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Apples, Dried Egg Product, Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Dried Peas, Dried Potatoes, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Blueberries, Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Gum Ghatti, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Cassia Gum, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodate, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Yucca Schidigera Extract
|Ryder, patiently waiting to try the new canned food!
So far, this looks like a pretty good canned food. There are even blueberries and cranberries in the ingredient list. We love our Thanksgiving Day Dinner, so I think our collies should love theirs too!
- Inspired by Thanksgiving dinner, this meal features real deboned turkey and chicken as the first ingredients for a great blend of protein your pal is sure to love.
- Contains a savory turkey broth for added flavor and moisture that will keep your furry best friend coming back for more.
- Grain-free recipe is filled with a delicious blend of vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, apples, blueberries and cranberries that will keep your pal satisfied.
- Complete and balanced nutrition made in small batches with the freshest, highest-quality ingredients available, and can be served as a complete meal or as a kibble topper for extra protein and moisture.
- Cooked in the USA with wholesome, nutritious ingredients from trusted farmers, so you can feel good about using it as your go-to meal.
I was happy to see that it was made right here in the USA. And I like that the recipe was created with both nutrition and taste in mind.
I feed my collies a dry dog food, and I'm sure it can get pretty boring after awhile. So I love to add toppers, like canned food, to make the meal more appetizing and to give the collies an extra treat. While they are all good eaters, and devour their meals, I can always tell when they are really enjoying it. Maybe it's the speed in which they inhaled their food, or the way they spent extra time licking their bowls afterwards, but I could definitely tell that they loved this canned food. As I want to keep them both happy and healthy, I love when Merrick comes out with special foods for the seasons. If you are looking for a way to make your dogs' or cats' dinners more festive this holiday season, the collies recommend you order some Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner from Chewy.com. Your best friends will thank you, and they deserve it!
We were sent this dog food for free, in exchange for our honest opinion. The collies love to do these reviews, so they can share info about their favorite products with you. You can order Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner by clicking HERE!