Let's check out the Key Benefits:
- Slow-cooked, grain-free stew topper is 100% natural and adds a healthy boost of nutrition to your dog’s already complete and balanced diet.
- Antioxidant-rich, meal enhancer made with chunks of lamb, beef, spinach, kale, broccoli and turmeric for an added boost of green goodness for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- 2 servings are packaged in a BPA-free box, which can be easily opened, poured and closed for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Human grade Pour Overs meets the rigorous FDA safety standards, ensuring the highest quality wet dog food topper.
- Limited-ingredient topper is made in a human food facility with no rendered meals, by-products, grains, artificial colors or flavors, and only the highest quality non-GMO whole foods.
The Honest Kitchen Pour Overs contain only Non-GMO ingredients, with no rendered meals, by-products, grains or artificial ingredients - I am very impressed!
And look at the ingredients - Lamb, beef, spinach, kale, broccoli and tumeric - this product is rich in Superfoods to help keep our pets healthy!
It was so easy to open, similar to a milk container, and it was easy to close and store in the fridge if you don't want to use it all at one time. Each container is enough for two meals. Since it was my collies first time trying this, and because collies have really sensitive stomachs, I added a lot of water and split it up over multiple meals until their systems got used to it. But even getting less, they loved the taste of the Lamb and Beef Stew Pour Overs! They all checked each others' bowls after dinner, to see if anyone missed any of this tasty stew!
You can see all the kale, spinach and broccoli right in the stew, and it smells pretty good too.
The collies really love this product, and I am so excited about being able to sneak in so many superfoods into their diet! I can't say enough good things about The Honest Kitchen Pour Overs, and the collies can't get enough of the taste! We chose the Lamb and beef stew, because their kibble already contains lamb. But if lamb and beef stew is not for you, The Honest Kitchen makes many other varieties of their Pour Overs, you can find them all by clicking right here. I know I will be ordering more varieties for my gang, as they can't wait to try the Turkey and Pumpkin variety for Thanksgiving!
I want to thank our friends at Chewy.com for sending us this product, and all the many others over the years, as the collies really look forward to trying new things. Our friends at Chewy send us these products for free, in exchange for our honest opinion, and we hope our reviews can help our readers find great, new treats, foods and toys for their best friends.