These treats have a smoked scent that drives the collies crazy! And they really seemed to enjoy them. We took them with us to a dog show, and used them in the show ring.
Maizie thought they were really good, and she was showing her best in the ring, to earn some more of these treats!
We also took them with us to the Nursing Home, as a reward for all of Ryder's hard work as a Therapy Dog!
Check out the Key Benefits:
- Natural, bacon-style dog treats made with real pork as the first ingredient with added vitamins and minerals
- Sizzlers bring the taste of home-cooked bacon that your dog will love as an alternative to the real thing, they won't even know the difference
- Wholesome oatmeal & skim milk
- No chicken/poultry by-product meals, just real ingredients. No corn, wheat or soy for dogs with food allergies
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, just natural treats for dogs of all sizes and ages
Deboned Pork, Pearled Barley, Rye, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Cane Molasses, Brown Rice, Brown Sugar, Oatmeal, Gelatin, Canola Oil (Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Cheese Powder, Bacon Fat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Paprika, Potassium Chloride, Carrot, Preserved with Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols & Oil of Rosemary.
The collies really loved these treats, and I loved that they were the perfect size for in the show ring or to take along on our Therapy Dog visits. They weren't greasy either, which makes it safe to throw a couple in my pocket when we are out on hike. We recommend these treats for active pups on the go, or just as a reward for all the love our best friends give us every day. You can order some for your friends by clicking here!
Chewy.com sent us this product in exchange for our review, we were not reimbursed for our honest opinion.