But don't take my word for it, check out the ingredient list for yourselves:
Kangaroo, Broth, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Carrots, Chickpeas, Agar-Agar, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
While our collies do not suffer from serious food allergies, I have read that Kangaroo meat is an excellent alternative for dogs that suffer from food allergies. (Of course, if your dog does have food allergies, I would check with your veterinarian before switching to a new food.)
I am impressed with Zignature, as they strive to produce a brand of dog food that is free of allergens. Check out the Key Benefits:
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with quality Kangaroo meat from Australia, an exceptional source of complete protein, with virtually no saturated fat.
- Kangaroo contains nearly twice the Vitamin B12 as other meats and is rich in Iron, essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids, other B Vitamins, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA).
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome fruits and vegetables round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
And the collies love, love, love the taste of the canned Zignature Kangaroo! They sit there watching me prepare their dinners with puddles of drool surrounding them! And if you aren't sure that roo is for you, Chewy.com carries many other varieties of Zignature as well. Just click here: Chewy.com - Zignature We highly recommend giving this dog food a try. And then come on back and let us know what you and your dogs thought of it!
Disclaimer: Chewy.com sent us this product for free, in exchange for our honest opinion. We were not reimbursed for this review.