This month our bestie, Natalie, at Chewy.com sent us the most delicious treats! These treats would make even the most picky of canines sit up and beg for more!
What can we say, other than these Blue Buffalo Stix are Wooftastic! They smell yummy, and they taste pawsome! Being collies we chose the lamb variety, and we loved them!
|They are perfect treats for cuddling on the couch streaming Netflix, or as a reward at dog shows!|
Of course our Mom would not be happy if we did not tell you about the ingredients and other stuff. So what's inside?
Lamb, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Sugar, Maple Sugar, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Blueberries, Carrots, Apple, Preserved With Lactic Acid, Citric Acid And Mixed Tocopherols, Oil Of Rosemary.
Lamb, chicken, oatmeal, blueberries, carrots and apples! No wonder these taste so good! And check out the key benefits:
- Meaty and healthful treats are perfect for training sessions and make for a tasty reward for adult dogs of any size.
- Made with 100% real, protein-rich lamb and contain absolutely no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Wholesome dog treats are free from soy, corn and wheat, making them a great choice for pups with food allergies.
- Moist dog treat sticks contain zero chicken or poultry by-product meals and are packed with real fruit and veggies.
- Great source of essential vitamins and minerals from natural ingredients like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potatoes.
We put our collie heads together, and we took a vote. And we give these treats our highest rating - 4 paws way up! They come in other varieties, and you can get some for your best friend by clicking here: click me!
We were sent this package for free, for our honest collie opinions. No money was paid to us for this review....but we wouldn't turn down some belly rubs...Just saying!