background

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hi!

Hi everyone, sorry we have been MIA so often lately.  If you follow my other blog, then you probably know why already.  But if you don't, to make a long story short, I have been focusing on my two jobs (working 60 hours a week) going to dog shows and studying in every spare minute.  But the good news is that I took four certification exams in the last two months, and I passed them all!  I have one more certification I want to obtain, but I won't be taking that one until sometime in March. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and thanks for your patience!

9 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady! Congratulations on passing your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your certifications!!! Good luck with the one in March. We miss you but you are doing important stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear from you, congrats on passing your exams!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on passing your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! that is super fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! When do find time to do dog shows working 60 hours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello collies its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is grayt nooz on the sertifikats my mama just spent like a yeer and a haff gitting a sertifikat to be able to teetch in kalifornya so i hav seen first hand wot an ardjoous prosess that kan be!!! we wil see yoo soon!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such exciting things going on! I've been MIA from blogging on and off, too, since mid-December, but from being sick. (Yuk). Congrats on the certifications! Hope you can get a little "me" time to relax with the furkids!

    ReplyDelete