background

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

In the blink of an eye...

"True life is lived when tiny changes occur."  Leo Tolstoy


 Born on May 29th. the puppies were perfect.  There were four girls and one boy in the litter.  Four were  smooths and there was one tiny rough girl.  I was completely in love with these babies, and I'm still obsessed!

The tiny rough girl, in the middle



You can see the tiny rough girl, right in the middle of her siblings.


It's amazing how quickly they grow and change, it seems to happen overnight.  But thanks to COVID, I was able to be home for almost every moment.



I already miss the tiny babies they once were.  I wish it lasted a little longer...

6 comments:

  1. I miss our litter we had. Could never believe how they changed so quickly.

    Yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are just adorables!!! They grow SO fast!
    It must be amazing getting to be there every minute!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and tiny they were. I'm curious how you can tell the smooth from the rough since they all look the same to me (as far as their coats are concerned).

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do grow too fast. Liam is already taller than Keltic and very nearly as tall as Teddy and Liam is not even six months old.

    ReplyDelete