Senior dogs have special needs that younger dogs may not have. As they age, dogs may suffer from problems with their joints. With this in mind, we always look for treats that are not only tasty, but also that are healthy for our collies. This month our friends at Chewy.com sent us a package of Earthborn Holistic, Earthbites dog treats in the Hip and joint formula.
Every day with a senior dog is a gift, and keeping them moving means trying to help them maintain their joint health with Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Earthborn has many varieties of treats, but for senior dogs, their Earthbites Hip & Joint formula is an excellent choice. I also loved seeing apples, blueberries, carrots & spinach in the ingredient list!
- Contains turkey meal, molasses, honey & maple syrup
- Fortified with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Antioxidant-rich (Vitamin E and C) plus vegetables & fruits in every bite
- Peas, apples, blueberries, carrots & spinach in every bite!
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids help play a vital role in healthy skin, hair coat and immune function
Turkey Meal, Peas, Cane Molasses, Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey, Maple Syrup, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.