background

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Not so Wordless Wednesday


Each morning when I wake from slumber, I'm greeted by chocolate brown eyes and softly wagging tails, and I know love.



Sharing my life with dogs means always having a friend by my side.  They offer companionship and affection without judgement or prejudice.



Storms may batter against the door, but when sadness shadows my heart, I have my dogs to brighten my day.



Dogs are always ready to listen, and though they may not understand my words, they are ever present with a sympathetic ear.



Part jester, part guardian, part confidant, part fuzzy soulmate...I cherish every day I have them in my life.



Though there may be nose prints on my windows, holes dug in the yard, fur clinging to my couch cushions and dog toys covering the floor...I wouldn't have it any other way. 

13 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet! I love the pictures!
    I too wear a lot of dog fur, I need one of those signs that says, "an outfit isn't complete without dog hair!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs really do imprint themselves on your heart, your home, and your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom agrees so much with this post! She heard this quote once: "Without my dogs, my house would be clean and my wallet would be full, but my heart would me empty".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love THE love!
    ♥♥
    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said. Nuthin' beats the love of a doggie.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree 100% with your beautiful words. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma says 'ME TOO!', and I say life would be sooooo borin' without MOI...hehehe (oh, and you can add slobbers in my hair to that list...yeah)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so agree... as long as we are together we are strong and we can beat the storms of life and we can ride even the highest waves..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've echoed all of our hearts! I have a saying that others equate to my feelings~Life without dogs, I don't think so.
    Your photos touch our hearts.
    Hugs, Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said. And I'm with you. My life may be different, due to all of the creatures I share my home with, but it's so much better this way. I can't imagine my life without them.

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete