The treats we tried, Fromm Four Star Nutritionals Grain-free Parmesan Cheese treats, were the perfect size, so we didn't have to worry about weight gain in our senior collies, who are watching their figures! And the size was perfect for both our adults and our puppies. Check out the key benefits:
- A fresh, oven-baked treat made from Wisconsin parmesan cheese that is a great source of protein, fatty acids, calcium and of course a yummy flavor!
- Made without grains, a common allergy trigger for dogs
- Contains fresh cranberries, green beans, bell peppers and other veggies loaded with antioxidants and vitamins for a delicious and nutritious treat you can feel great about feeding your pup
- Perfect size for training or treating your most loyal best friend
- Made with USDA-inspected ingredients in the USA
And what about the Ingredients? Let's look:
Fresh Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese, Pea Flour, Potato Flour, Tapioca, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat, Tomato Pomace, Fresh Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Split Peas, Green Beans, Green Bell Peppers, Celery, Beets, Oregano, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach.
Well, as a dog mom, those ingredients look pretty good to me! But what about the taste? There were plenty of cookies in the package, so everyone got to perform a taste test, and they all enjoyed them. But our senior Abby really enjoyed the Parmesan cheese flavor of these treats. (She loves Wisconsin cheese!)
She thinks you should log onto Chewy.com and order some of these treats for your best friends as soon as possible!
And puppy Sophie, who shares her Grandma Abby's passion for cheese, agrees! With their glowing endorsement, we had to give these treats our highest rating of 4 paws, way up! Thanks Chewy.com for sending us these great dog treats!