background

Saturday, April 30, 2016

The kitties do a review too!

Chewy.com/ is not just an excellent place to shop for dog products, they have great items for cats too!  The fine folks at Chewy.com also sent our kitties a product to review, and as always we were sent the product for free for our honest opinion!  This month we were sent a Kong Cat Scratcher, and I have to can't tell you how impressed I was with this Scratcher!

They both showed immediate interest!




And they knew JUST what to do!



My cats LOVE this cat scratcher, and the price is amazing!






Since my cats have a habit of scratching where they shouldn't, I am thrilled with how quickly they began using the Kong Incline Cat Scratcher!  And check this out:

Key Benefits
  • Available in three sizes
  • Eco-friendly material made with renewable resources
  • Satisfies a cat's natural scratching instinct
Sizes 
  • Single Scratcher:  19.25 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
  • Double Scratcher: 19.25 x 8.88 x 1.5 inches
  • Incline Scratcher:  19.25 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches

It's made with Eco-friendly material, and comes in different sizes!  And see the holes on the sides?  There is a little dangling crinkle ball for cats to play with!  This is a great product, I love it!  Head over to Chewy.com and get yours!


1 comment:

  1. I bet there are 8 paws for that scratcher, it's great to watch the kitties... and I wish dogs could have such cool things too :o)

    ReplyDelete